|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Description||• State of the art facilities including refractive surgery theatre
• Access to Innovative technology
• Dynamic workplace culture
• Sub-specialities including Laser Refractive, Cataracts, Retina, Paediatrics & Oculoplastics
We are an established ophthalmology group across NSW/ACT, providing the highest quality eye care, modern facilities and the latest technology.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Orthoptist to join our growing team and to be based in our Sydney CBD practice.
What we are looking for:
• Past experience with Ophthalmology clinical assistance
• A customer focused attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised; good communication and observation skills.
• Superior organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
What we will offer you:
• Supportive, experienced leadership, management and friendly workplace culture
• Access to innovative technology
• Commitment to ongoing training education and professional development
If you are looking to for career development and the challenge of growing with a clinic, we urge you to apply now.
Closing Date for Application: Friday 25/1/2019
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Personal EYES|
|Contact Name||Debbie Walkerden|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|