|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Job Title||Orthoptist/Optometrist/Ophthalmic Technician/Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Job Description|| Northern Beaches Eye Surgery/Freedom Eye Laser (Dr James Genge) is offering an opportunity to a self motivated and proactive Orthoptist/Optometrist/Ophthalmic Technician to join our refractive and general ophthalmic practice at Dee Why.
Permanent Part Time:
- Monday: 9.30am - 2pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 7.30am - 5pm
The Orthoptist can work all of these days or some of them.
- Car parking provided
- Great team
- Initial and ongoing training.
* • Perform an initial history & work up for patients including auto refraction, vertometry, tonometry and accurate refraction.
* • Experience in diagnostic equipment preferable including Humphrey’s Visual Field analysis, topography, pentacam measurements, biography using IOL. Master, retinal photography, OCT acquisition, specular microscopy.
* • Experience in refractive surgery is desirable including set up for laser refractive lists and ideally programming experience for the Excimer Laser.
* • Experience in calculation of the intraocular lens powers is desirable.
* • Set up for small procedures including chalazions, minor lid procedures is considered a plus
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Freedom Eye Laser|
|Contact Name||Rhonda Adam|
|Other Number||9981 1771|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|