|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Orthoptist/Ophthalmic Technician|
If you are an enthusiastic, positive person with prior experience in the ophthalmic industry as an orthoptist, dispensing optician or ophthalmic nurse and would like to be a part of the exciting life changing field of laser eye surgery then we have the position for you working with Dr David Kent and his dedicated caring team at Fendalton Eye Clinic in Christchurch.
* Conducting introductory assessment screening clinics for laser eye surgery. Advising patients on their suitability for corrective laser eye surgery.
* Care of laser patients pre and post-operatively
* Working patients up in a general & refractive practice including; visual fields, OCT, LenStar, auto refracting, retinal photography
* Assisting with laser eye surgery
* Occasional travel throughout the South Island to conduct introductory screening clinics
If you are into lifestyle, love the outdoors: skiing/snow boarding, hiking, the beach, open spaces and want to spend less of your life in traffic then the garden city, Christchurch, is for you.
In house training provided
Dependant on qualifications & experience.
For further details about our clinic and to meet our team please refer to our website www.lasik.co.nz
Please Email to Jane Patterson [email protected]
Please include a covering letter stating why you would like to be a part of our team.
Applications close Friday 19thJuly 2019
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Dr David Kent, Fendalton Eye Clinic, Christchurch|
|Contact Name||Jane Patterson|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|