|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Description||Orthoptist required with a passion for patient care. The role would suit a recent graduate.
Are you sick of travelling? Work closer to home and be above award salary
Full -time contract covering maternity leave up to 30/09/2020 with the view to permanent
Nepean Valley Eye Surgeons has a fantastic opportunity for a professional and motivated Orthoptist to join our expanding specialist medical practice. The main function of the role will be to provide support to our Ophthalmologists. The role requires excellent communication skills, willingness to work as part of a busy team, flexibility and a strong focus on patient care.
Maintaining a mature work ethic, you will often be the first clinical point of contact for patients. You will be required to provide a high level of service and support to Doctors while maintaining patient confidentiality.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to the following:
* Meeting patients and providing an overview of the process for their visit;
* Investigating patients clinically prior to their consultation with the Doctors;
* Undertake testing using specialist equipment;
* Providing ongoing care to patients;
* Undertaking general administrative duties relating to patient care;
* Keeping up to date with current practices and recording work activities as part of continuing professional development.
* Our roles require team members that are focused on providing high levels of patient care and a willingness to go the extra mile.
*We look for the following key skills for our Clinical Team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Maturity & self-motivation
- Patience and resilience
- We have a great team of committed professionals at NVES.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Nepean Valley Eye Surgeons|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|