|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Product Specialist – Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment|
|Job Description||Sales/Product Specialist - Ophthalmic Diagnostic Products
• Market leading products
• Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment: Ophthalmology and Optometry Sector
• Competitive remuneration package
Device Technologies is a major supplier of leading edge medical equipment and consumables to healthcare professionals throughout Australia and New Zealand with over 800 employees located in all capital cities and Auckland, NZ. The company’s goal is to deliver superior health outcomes by providing patient access to the best medical systems available worldwide.
The Position: Product Specialist – Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment
We seek an experienced sales professional or ophthalmic trained professional, who is highly motivated, passionate in customer service, has strong I.T. knowledge and practical “hands on” ability, and are able to communicate to Eye Care Professionals and support staff.
The job responsibilities for this position include:
• Achievement of mutually agreed upon sales targets (budgets)
• Consistently developing and growing territory business.
• Key account and customer account management and customer targeting.
• Development of sales/business plans in conjunction with Sales Manager.
• Tenders and contracts in conjunction with Tender and Database Manager.
• Sales reporting and forecasting.
• Implementation and maintenance of customer account records.
• Implementation and maintenance of reporting schedules.
• Customer product education and post-sale service.
The successful candidate for this position will ideally have:
• Experience selling capital equipment to healthcare professionals, or experience in the optical industry or with ophthalmic equipment would be seen as an advantage.
• Have a clear focus on high quality performance, and strategic sales development.
• Have excellent decision-making and problem solving skills.
• The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Flexibility in working hours which include the ability to travel intrastate for conferences and training.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package consisting of salary, bonus, laptop, telephone, car allowance plus petrol card and super.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Device Technologies|
|Contact Name||Angus Hatfield-Smith|
|Title||National Sales Manager|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|