|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Associate Sales Representative|
|Job Description||IQ Medical is a highly reputed Australian Ophthalmic business focused on providing a range of high quality innovative ophthalmic medical devises and continues to grow year on year. The products we represent make a difference to patients’ lives and are in high demand with our Ophthalmic Specialist partners. Due to this growth, we are currently seeking an Associate Sales Representative to cover the Central Coast region. This is a newly created position, supporting highly technical medical products and being responsible for building up relationships from a supporting role capacity.
Your role will involve:
* The role is Central Coast based, looking after our Hospitals and Ophthalmic Surgical Specialist partners in this area. Additionally, regular travel to the Newcastle region is to be expected.
* You will work closely with Territory Managers to conduct activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers by negotiation, customer focus and education
* Being present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of IQ Medical products, and providing technical expertise to registrars, nurses and other personnel as required.
* Equipment/device troubleshooting support, in-service, demonstration and customer training. You'll be the go-to person that underpins sales on the territory.
* Building upon relationships with healthcare professionals and key stakeholders around theatre & contributing to sales growth for this product portfolio in conjunction with the sales and Product Management team.
* Monitoring field inventory effectively to ensure appropriate levels of inventory in each location relative to demand,
* The gathering of market intelligence on customer competitor activity and communicating this to Account/National Managers and Divisional team members.
Skills and Experiences:
* Ideally, you will come from a medical device clinical support background (surgical) or possibly from another area of ophthalmic clinical care (Orthoptist/Optometry/Nursing) and have a desire to progress your career path in surgical device sales.
* A “people person” – able to adapt your relationship building and presentations style to different stakeholders at all levels. You must be confident and self-aware with appropriate presence in theatre or sales meetings.
* First-rate communication skills in line with the traits and qualities of a successful sales professional - includes written, verbal and presenting. Clarity, focus, and attention to detail essential!
* Customer-orientated – reliable, committed to the task and willing to go the extra mile to prepare for cases, be continually open to learning and availability.
* Open to travel when required or performing ad-hoc duties to support customers and team to ensure successful patient, clinical and sales outcomes
Applications will only be accepted from Australian residents and will close on Friday 27th September 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this position we welcome your emails only.
Please direct all your enquiries to: Lisa Pisano (Operations Manager)
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||IQ Medical Pty Ltd|
|Contact Name||Lisa Pisano|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|