|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Customer Development Manager - 12 month contract|
|Job Description||Be Vital to this role:
Are you self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and solution driven environment? If so, you could be our next Customer Development Manager for WA. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work across our full suite of products within the Vision Care range and to bring the ACUVUE® brands & Consumer Eye Health products to life with Eye Care Professionals. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Perth,WA.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Learn and apply a depth of knowledge in contact lenses and ocular health.
- Call on Optometry practices to develop and foster deeper relationships with
healthcare professionals to ensure their clinical and business requirements are being met by the company.
- Meet and exceed territory growth objectives.
- Demonstrate business consultancy through executing key initiatives in target stores.
- Strong closing skills for commitment.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager, Brand Manager and Professional Education
- Manager to develop long-term sales strategies for the territory.
- Represent Johnson & Johnson at relevant conferences and events.
- Defining and executing sales goals and objectives.
- Reviewing and analysing performance against goals and objectives.
- Liaison with key professional organisations.
Be valued for who you are:
It is likely that you will have previous experience as an Account Manager in the Health Care industry, however we are also open to hearing from business Savvy Optometrists, Orthoptists, Optical Dispensers or Practice/Store Managers looking to broaden their skill set. In addition, mature, self-motivated, confident and results driven recent university graduates will also be considered. Naturally, you will have a collaborative team focused style. Equally important is your ability to thrive individually as you will be working independently on a day to day basis. Key to your success will be the ability to influence customer habits to drive our iconic pipeline of innovative products.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson, is one of the largest Health Care companies in the world with brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Johnson & Johnson Vision care is an organization geared to innovation, with an exciting product pipeline, and is looking to accelerate growth. You’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 19th October 2019
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care|
|Contact Name||Jasenka Kara|
|Title||Talent Acquisition Consultant|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|