|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Technical Support Officer|
|Job Description||Australia’s leading custom contact lens manufacturer, Gelflex are seeking to strengthen their technical support team and are looking for an orthoptist, ophthalmic assistant or other suitably qualified person to join us at our Dandenong office.
This is a unique and exciting, long term career opportunity for someone with a keen interest in corneal anatomy and pathology. You will be part of an experienced team committed to growing custom contact lens fitting in Australia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations to optometrists regarding contact lens fittings
- Use of corneal topography software to evaluate corneal shape, particularly in keratoconic
and post-graft patients to assist contact lens fitting advice.
- Analysis of clinical notes, photos and videos
- Participation in new product development and evaluation
- There will be some administrative work associated with this role
- Full training will be provided
- Experience analysing OCT and corneal topography would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Customer service focused.
- Professional approach.
- Willingness to work as part of a team
For further information call Graham Lehman on (03) 9792 3127.
To apply please send resume with cover letter to [email protected]
This is a full time position with hours from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Free on-site parking provided.
Agencies please don’t contact us.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Gelflex|
|Contact Name||Graham Lehman|
|Title||Specialty Lens Division Manager|
|Other Number||(03) 9792 3127|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|