|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Description||Vision Eye Institute is one of Australia’s leading clinics in ophthalmology specialising in many areas of ophthalmology such as general, refractive surgery, day surgery, retinal, paediatric, oculoplastic, and more.
We are a busy, fast paced clinic with 9 ophthalmologists and a large team of orthoptists in Chatswood and Mosman. The position involves rotating among different doctors to help broaden your skillset and diversify your daily routine.
We are looking for an Orthoptist to cover a maternity leave position for a minimum of 2 days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) with a possibility of additional days.
• Applicants must possess tertiary qualifications in Orthoptics.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work in a busy environment.
• Works days will involve locations at different Vision Eye Institute clinics other than Chatswood and Mosman.
• Computer literacy.
• Strong ability to work in a team.
Duties will include
• Standard orthoptic patient work-up
• Laser suitability screening
• Assisting in minor-ops
• Visual Field Testing
• Topographies and interpretation
• Retinal Imaging
• Subjective Refractions
• Fluorescein Angiography
• Opportunity to assist in surgery as you progress through your career.
Experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply, further education and training is integrated throughout your employment to further broaden your skillset amongst a large variety of specialities.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Vision Eye Institute Chatswood|
|Contact Name||Layla Moshrif|
|Title||Orthoptic Team Leader|
|Other Number||02 9424 9999|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|