|Suburb||Central Coast/Newcastle/Mid North NSW|
|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Product Specialist - Medical Device Sales, Surgical Ophthalmology|
|Job Description||Join a multi-national leader in multiple specialist fields that invests heavily in research & development and provides an emphasis on performance.
An international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics for over 173 years; More recently, ZEISS has consistently achieved ten consecutive years of growth and secured significant market share gains. ZEISS regularly increases investments within research and development activities, accounting for 11 percent of total sales last fiscal year. Only through such investment has ZEISS been able to maintain and enhance their reputation as a global technology leader.
The ZEISS Australia & New Zealand organisation has mirrored the company’s global growth over the past ten years. Within our Medical Division there is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic sales professional to join our Surgical Ophthalmology team in New South Wales; specifically the Central Coast region. This role is exclusive to Surgical Ophthalmology, a specialist field that offers a combination of regular contact hours, a technical/clinical sales process and competitive On Target Earnings (OTEs).
Your Surgical Ophthalmology product portfolio will include our innovative intra-ocular lens (IOL) range, viscoelastic lines and surgical support for our phacoemulsification systems. You will be a part of the team tasked with sales & support of our market leading surgical microscopes that feature the integrated marker-less cataract alignment & digital 3D visualisation system.
At your disposal is an exceptional team with diverse experience & a genuine drive to aid in your success. Significant educational resources are provided for personal development, arming you with the knowledge you need to become a trusted advisor in the ophthalmic field.
ZEISS is a team oriented organization. The successful Surgical Ophthalmology Product Specialist can expect to work closely with colleagues from sales, application, marketing and technical service to achieve desired outcomes for our customers. Winning together reflects the ZEISS values.
Ideally this role is suited for someone based in Newcastle or Central Coast. Northern Sydney based is an option but involves more travelling.
The key responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
• Achieve set sales targets for your products through maintaining, identifying and developing new business.
• Provide consistent outstanding Customer Service
• Balance a mix of account management, clinical support and business development skills.
• Build meaningful customer relationships and provide technical product support to surgeons,
orthoptists, clinical and clerical staff. Become the trusted advisor.
• Offer surgical sales support within an operating theatre environment
• Complete strategic sales reports & analysis of market opportunities.
• Provide thorough in-service training to customers, along with ongoing application support and
• Provide prospective customers with accurate information and sensible solutions, which best
address their needs.
• Preparedness to travel within NSW, and when required, attend local and interstate industry
conferences and meetings.
The key skills required for this role include:
• Four year university degree or equivalent industry experience
• Proven consistent medical sales success.
• A quick leaner with the aptitude to attain and transfer technical information
• Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet and database management
• Exceptional negotiating and diplomacy skills within a professional environment
• Ability to develop and make corporate level presentations
• Excellent team building, teaching and motivation skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong organizational and communication skills
Previous medical/sales experience and clinical ophthalmology or operating theatre exposure is ideal, however your commitment, passion and a genuine desire to win business while providing exceptional service will be the key to your success in this role.
If you are a team person with high levels of motivation and drive to achieve results, this is the role for you. In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package that includes a vehicle allowance and uncapped commission.
Please forward your Cover Letter and CV to the Attention of ZEISS Human Resources at [email protected]
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||ZEISS|
|Contact Name||Jacqui Clinton|
|Other Number||02 9020 1333|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|