|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Description||Northern Eye Surgeons is a busy, well established Ophthalmology practice located in the Joondalup area, WA. The practice has 3 ophthalmologists with various sub-specialties. To find out more visit www.northerneyesurgeons.com.au
We are seeking an Orthoptist to join the team at Northern Eye Surgeons, 1 day a week, every Thursday to work with our paediatric/neuro-ophthalmologist. This clinic will mainly be paediatric based so a keen interest in this area would be desirable.
Both experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Duties will involve, but are not limited to:
* Paediatric vision assessment
* Strabismus/Orthoptist assessment
* Neuro-ophthalmic assessment
* General patient assessment including IOP and refraction
* Visual field testing
* Cirrus OCT acquisition
* Fundus photography
Applicants must possess:
* A strong work ethic, with the ability to show initiative and to work in a busy environment
* A calm, friendly and professional demeanour
* Ability to work efficiently individually and also within a team environment
What we offer you:
* Supportive surgeons and staff
* A friendly working environment in modern, fully equipped rooms
* Free onsite parking
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any enquiries regarding this position or to apply, please contact Angela Jones, [email protected] or (08) 9301 0060.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Northern Eye Surgeons|
|Contact Name||Angela Jones|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|