|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Job Title||New Graduate Orthoptist|
|Job Description||*** New Graduate or Experienced Position Available ***
• State of the art facilities
• Access to Innovative technology
• Dynamic workplace culture
• Subspecialties including Retina, Glaucoma, Laser Refractive & Oculoplastics
We are an established ophthalmology group across NSW/ACT, providing the highest quality eye care, modern facilities and the latest technology.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Orthoptist to join our growing team and to be based in our Lake Macquarie, Morisset clinic.
What we are looking for:
• New Graduate or experienced Orthoptist
• Past experience with Ophthalmology clinical assistance or be mentored and trained by a senior Orthoptist and ideal for a new graduate willing to learn the role
• A customer focused attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised; good communication and observation skills.
• Superior organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
What we will offer you:
• Supportive, experienced leadership, management and friendly workplace culture
• Access to innovative technology
• Commitment to ongoing training education and professional development
If you are looking to for career development and the challenge of growing with a clinic, we urge you to apply now.
For more information or to discuss the role, please contact Debbie Walkerden at [email protected] or on 02 4977 3325.
Closing Date for Application: Friday 28 February 2020
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||PersonalEYES Lake Macquarie|
|Contact Name||Debbie Walkerden|
|Title||Business Manager - HR|
|Other Number||02 4977 3325|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|