|Suburb||North Brisbane, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Mackay, Townsville & Hervey Bay|
|Longterm or Locum||Locum|
|Job Title||Regional Business Manager – Maternity Cover Position Jan 2021 – Feb 2022|
How will you make an impact?
The Regional Business Manager (RBM), is a work from home-based role, will focus on the achievement of quarterly sales objectives by selling to targeted ophthalmic surgeons within the territory. The RBM is responsible for training and helping to integrate Glaukos products into their assigned practice, including iStent technologies. The RBM will attend surgeries and help the surgeon to achieve the desired surgical outcomes for the patient. The RBM will achieve these standards by focusing on the customer while managing the territory for the best return on investment.
To be successful as a Regional Business Manager, in this well-established territory, we require a successful Business manager with medical sales experience (ideally with a minimum of 3-years surgical Ophthalmic experience required).
What will you do?
- Initiate sales calls to sell the surgeon on the Glaukos iStent
- Initiate surgical wet-labs to train surgeon.
Training, Reimbursement and Meetings:
- Attend the initial iStent surgeries until the surgeon is confident and skilled to perform the cases.
- Attend surgeries as needed to update on new techniques to improve surgical outcomes.
- Train the office staff and the doctors to recognize and convert patients to the iStent technologies using Glaukos Practice System (GPS).
- Attend targeted meetings as directed to increase sales leads opportunities and protect existing business.
Other skills and knowledge that would help you be successful in this role are:
- Experience developing and expanding established territories
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding targeted goals
- Ability to building relationships and interact with all levels
- Proven ability to build and retain customer base
- Experience with tracking software – SalesForce.com a plus
- Ability to work within budget
- Ability to comply with procedures and processes
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years surgical Ophthalmic experience required
Glaukos Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Glaukos Corporation is an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel surgical devices and sustained pharmaceutical therapies designed to transform the treatment of glaucoma, one of the world’s leading causes of blindness.
The company pioneered Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery, or MIGS, in order to revolutionize the traditional glaucoma treatment and management paradigm. Glaukos launched the iStent®, its first MIGS device, in the United States in 2012 and is leveraging its platform technology to build a comprehensive and proprietary portfolio of micro-scale injectable therapies designed to address the complete range of glaucoma disease states and progression.
The company’s second-generation MIGS device, the iStent inject® Trabecular Micro-Bypass System, was approved by the Food and Drug Administration, or FDA in June 2018. The company believes the iStent inject,® measuring 0.23 mm wide and 0.36 mm long, is the smallest medical device ever approved by the FDA.
In June 2015, Glaukos completed an initial public offering and our shares are now traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GKOS”. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Clemente, California.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Glaukos|
|Contact Name||Sean Hutchings|
|Mobile Number||0447 166 689|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|