|Longterm or Locum||Longterm|
|Job Type||Partime and Casual|
|Job Title||Orthoptist/Ophthalmic Technician|
|Job Description||A rare and exciting opportunity exists at The Eye & Laser Centre Gold Coast for an Ophthalmic Technician / Assistant. The successful applicant will have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Reliable, efficient and able to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a highly motivated team environment and autonomously
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
The role of the Ophthalmic Technician at Eye & Laser Centre Gold Coast is an integral part of our business. It involves performing initial diagnostic testing on our patients and working directly with our Ophthalmologists.
Duties include – but are not limited to:
• Patient history taking
• Diagnostic testing (fields, OCT, Pentacam)
• IOL Master
• Assist the Ophthalmologist with minor procedures
• General administration including occasional reception duties
Previous experience in a similar position or with an Ophthalmic, Optometric background is desirable.
|Practice name / Company / Ophthalmologist||Eye & Laser Centre Gold Coast|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|