|Job Type||Locum, Part Time, Casual|
Our mobile practice is looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist to join us in our efforts to make basic vision & eye health accessible in a professional, efficient, and convenient way.
We offer sight-on-site consultations at a variety of sites across Sydney and NSW, with all the necessary equipment provided.
– No KPI’s or sales requirements.
– Excellent hours (finish work before peak hours (maybe even head down to beach or shops before the crazy weekends). Hours are typically from 9-2pm.
– 30% discount off lenses RRP for immediate family members every 12 months
– Opportunity for long-term growth
Duties may include:
– Optometric consultations
– Patient data-entry
– Medicare eligibility checks via PRODA
– Additional duties from time to time which will be discussed where needed.
We are looking for an individual who:
– Has a degree in Optometry and current AHPRA registration
– Has a current drivers license and their own vehicle (preferably)
– Is friendly and able to create genuine, personal rapport with patients and health professionals
– Can provide exceptional eye care to patients of all ages
– Is confident working solo, but also enjoys working in a team environment
– Enjoys working in a range of environments
|Practice name / Company||Pinpoint Vision|